[RC5] Client buffer updates on DSL

Dan Petrak dpetrak at fct.com
Fri Mar 30 11:33:12 EST 2001

I would recommend posting the entire .ini file and just blanking out what
you don't want people to see.  There may be other things in there which do
not seem relevant to you, [especially since you don't have a properly
functioning client] but do in fact affect the operation of the fetch.

Regards,
Daniel C. Petrak
Senior System Administrator
The FCT Group of Companies
This e-mail message and the information it contains are confidential and are
intended solely for the use of the intended addressee(s).  Any unauthorized
disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or in part, is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient(s) of the message, please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail reply.