[RC5] Client buffer updates on DSL

Rodney R. Korte rkorte at psu.edu
Fri Mar 30 13:02:12 EST 2001

On Fri, 30 Mar 2001 11:33:12 -0600, Dan Petrak wrote:

>I would recommend posting the entire .ini file and just blanking out what
>you don't want people to see.  There may be other things in there which do
>not seem relevant to you, [especially since you don't have a properly
>functioning client] but do in fact affect the operation of the fetch.

I seriously doubt that my id, randomprefix, project priority, display
and logging options affect the fetch.  The remainder is what I posted.
(The ini files are not as extensive today as they were with the first
clients 3 years ago.  Of course, the options are not all documented as they
used to be either.)

Can someone confirm or deny that the way I've outlined that I want the
the client is actually possible?

--
Rodney R. Korte
Applied Research Laboratory