[RC5] Client buffer updates on DSL

Dan Petrak dpetrak at fct.com
Fri Mar 30 12:56:54 EST 2001

Thank you.  At least now we know you're using a new[er] version of the
client as well...

It would help even more if you could tell us if the client is even
ATTEMPTING to go and fetch more blocks or not.  [My apologies if your
original posting weeks ago had this information, I don't keep much of the
discussion groups for very long.]

If it is not attempting to update the buffers at all, perhaps try deleting
all three options under [networking] and restart the client.

[I'm also assuming you don't have a [triggers] section which could
automatically restart the client upon config changes...  I have to assume
this since you didn't mention that it was one of the things you left out.]

Regards,
Daniel C. Petrak
Senior System Administrator
The FCT Group of Companies
This e-mail message and the information it contains are confidential and are
intended solely for the use of the intended addressee(s).  Any unauthorized
disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or in part, is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient(s) of the message, please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail reply.