[RC5] Client buffer updates on DSL

Dan Petrak dpetrak at fct.com
Fri Mar 30 14:08:04 EST 2001

Ah, under [networking] set the nettimeout to some low number.  The default
is 60.

An example might be:

[networking]
nettimeout=10

I would think that if the connection is good, 10 should more than suffice.
If you don't mind the extra risk, you could save several more seconds...
But you may miss an update once in a while when your provider [or d.net] is
somewhat busy.

Regards,
Daniel C. Petrak
Senior System Administrator
The FCT Group of Companies
This e-mail message and the information it contains are confidential and are
intended solely for the use of the intended addressee(s).  Any unauthorized
disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or in part, is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient(s) of the message, please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail reply.