[RC5] Client buffer updates on DSL

G & E Holt geholt at t-online.de
Fri Mar 30 23:21:25 EST 2001

First of all, dump the 8010 version...  go get the prerelease 8014 version.
I never had anything BUT problems with the 8010 version not seeing
interfaces, and it was never fixed.  If you do not want the 8014 version,
then get the 8009 version which works correctly.  I am glad to see I am not
the ONLY person with this problem, as many of my friends complained about
the same thing...

My T-Bird 1.2 Ghz at 1.488 Ghz is putting out over 5 mkeys/sec  :-)

Peace,
GE
Webmaster at overclockershideout.com
We do it with watercooling!