[RC5] Client buffer updates on DSL

Dan Petrak dpetrak at fct.com
Fri Mar 30 15:50:20 EST 2001

It won't fix your problem, but it will shorten the time wasted by the
client.

Regards,
Daniel C. Petrak
Senior System Administrator
The FCT Group of Companies
This e-mail message and the information it contains are confidential and are
intended solely for the use of the intended addressee(s).  Any unauthorized
disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or in part, is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient(s) of the message, please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail reply.