[RC5] thoughts on dnetware

Jim C. Nasby jim at nasby.net
Fri Mar 30 19:25:35 EST 2001

While I certainly understand and sympathise with the expensive shipping,
the problem is that we're not tshirt geeks over here. It's taken way over
a year to get dnetware, which is just horrible. While it would obviously
be better to have good shipping rates across the globe, I'm just happy we
finally have the stuff out! ]:8)

Moo!
dB!