[RC5] Client buffer updates on DSL

G & E Holt geholt at t-online.de
Sat Mar 31 10:39:57 EST 2001

Here is what my .ini looks like:

[rc5]
fetch-workunit-threshold=0
fetch-time-threshold=24
preferred-blocksize=33

The fetch-workunit-threshold=0 is telling it to send whenever it gets more
than one completed block done.  I could put 50 in there and it would wait
until I had 50 completed work units ready to send.

The fetch-time-threshold makes the RC5 client get 24 hours worth of blocks.

Hopefully this will do what you are looking for.  The 8014 version is on the
prerelease page if you want that version.  I try to use the latest version
as I am running some T-Birds and the older version do some weird things with
detecting cores.

I figure they still have some problems with the 8014 version as they have
not put it on the main page, but it is working good for me.

GE