[RC5] 1 Million

Stephen Berg sberg at pangaealink.com
Wed May 9 05:48:05 EDT 2001

Now it's there.  This is wierd because for 2 or 3 days I haven't seen
the bottom half of that page.  What I was seeing was down to the
Overall Rate in the aggregate stats and then the page ended.  No
progress meter or current info.

On Tue, 08 May 2001 19:25:49 +0200, Tom Ribbens wrote:

>> And I just noticed that the overall project stats is no longer
>> showing the same information.  We used to see X blocks were completed
>> yesterday, x participants since the project began, y of them were
>> active yesterday, blah blah blah.  What happened to those numbers?
>> Anytime I've tried to recruit someone new to the effort I always
>> showed them that page so they'd see that this is a big effort with
>> lots of support.
>
>I still get that page.

                            Stephen Berg
//-    USAF Instructor  -/-  Reluctant NT User -/- Web Designer    -//
//-                 Home = sberg at mississippi.com                   -//
//-                Work = stephen.berg at osan.af.mil                 -//
//-     http://iceberg.3c0x1.com/   -/-   http://www.3c0x1.com     -//

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net