[RC5] 1 Million

Stephen Berg sberg at pangaealink.com
Thu May 10 06:00:22 EDT 2001

Yep I see those stats now.  Just kind of wierd that I'd never seen it
do that until the last couple of days.

On Tue, 08 May 2001 17:53:17 -0500, Errol Tisdale wrote:

>Sometimes if you pull the page up during the server's update phase it'll
>drop said stats.  Just my $0.02
>
>Stephen Berg wrote:
>>
>> Now it's there.  This is wierd because for 2 or 3 days I haven't seen
>> the bottom half of that page.  What I was seeing was down to the

                            Stephen Berg
//-    USAF Instructor  -/-  Reluctant NT User -/- Web Designer    -//
//-                 Home = sberg at mississippi.com                   -//
//-                Work = stephen.berg at osan.af.mil                 -//
//-     http://iceberg.3c0x1.com/   -/-   http://www.3c0x1.com     -//

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net