[RC5] Performance on P-IV

Ferry van Steen td at salesint.com
Fri May 11 10:54:51 EDT 2001

Well to be exact I get about twice the performance of a P-IV 1400 on my
Athlon 1GHz (1000) at the moment hehe and I figure it will take quite a
while before everything will be optimized. Appearantly Windows ME ain't
optimized either. Atleast I don't notice a vast performance improvement over
a P-III 800 at 133, in fact it feels like it's even slower.......