[RC5] Performance on P-IV

Ferry van Steen td at salesint.com
Fri May 11 11:00:31 EDT 2001

That should have something to then with how the CPU's internals work. Then
again I don't like Macs, not because of the OS or CPU's, I just think their
cases a plain stinking ugly and will only be fashion for like 4 months,
after that you'll have something in your living room that's totally out of
place. I don't think Mac did smart with their fancy plastic stuff.......
Maybe I should check out the G4's specs though, maybe there are several
pipelines in there working independant that it cracks keys that fast...

regards