[RC5] Performance on P-IV

Ferry van Steen td at salesint.com
Fri May 11 11:16:18 EDT 2001

Thanks for the link. Already figured it would have a huge heat dispensation.
The cooler that came with it is extremely large even compared to Athlon
standards.....
Also it said the fan could adjust it's speed. So I'm hoping the fan will
start roting harder if the CPU get's hotter instead of clocking
 itself down