[RC5] Performance on P-IV

David McNett nugget at slacker.com
Fri May 11 12:29:18 EDT 2001

On 11-May-2001, Rolf Stals wrote:
> The problem with the client development is that most of the d.net staff is
> now working for United Devices so they don't have that much time anymore
> for development for the client and the proxy's

Well, to be fair, none of the staff now working at United Devices have
traditionally had anything to do with core optimizations in the d.net
client.  We've also always had day jobs which distract us from d.net,
so that struggle to make time is not a new situation.

|Austin, TX USA    |Please encrypt all important correspondence with PGP!|