[RC5] Performance on P-IV

Ferry van Steen td at salesint.com
Mon May 14 11:13:04 EDT 2001

People will be really friggin' dissapointed when they buy one. Nor WinME nor
W2K supports P-IV, thus meaning these OS'es will run slow on this CPU.
People that will be upgrading from a P-III 800 at 133 might even have less
performance than they had. This is really sad.... WinXP will be the first to
have P-IV support so then it might be interesting to buy one... WinXP
however will not be released soon.. 25 october I believe

regards