[RC5] Some real info on the P4

bwilson at fers.com bwilson at fers.com
Mon May 14 18:41:22 EDT 2001

>Peter Cordes wrote:
>
> There's been a lot of half-informed discussion on this list recently.
I'm
>going to claim to know what I'm talking about, but I suggest that people
>read some web pages, especially Silicon Insder (see URL below), rather
than
>believe everything I say.  (some of it's a bit fuzzy, esp. the bit about
>optimization.)

Thanks for bringing some clarity to the discussion Peter.  Good to have
someone who can cut through all the guesses and give us some solid (or at
least referenceable) answers.

__
Bruce Wilson, Manager, FERS Business Services
bwilson at fers.com, 312.245.1750, http://www.fers.com/
PGP KeyID: 5430B995, http://www.lasthome.net/~bwilson/

"Shh! Be vewy vewy quiet! I'm hunting wuntime ewwors!"

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net