[RC5] nmap output

Rolf Stals r.stals at oke.nl
Fri May 18 16:59:13 EDT 2001

Well, those 2 are not the problem because the both of them are open source,
at least the cpu optimization is open source. But he wants to know how the
client recognizes the winning key because the client does. And i also
thought that the sending and receiving of blocks is not open source. But i
believe that www.d.net can solve the question about what is open source and
what isn't

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net