[RC5] Daily updates

Andreas Beckmann andreas.beckmann at student.uni-halle.de
Fri May 18 23:31:43 EDT 2001

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Eliasen <eliasen at cs.auc.dk>
To: rc5 <rc5 at lists.distributed.net>
Date: Friday, May 18, 2001 9:55 PM
Subject: [RC5] Daily updates

>I live in Denmark, and in the daytimes, I can't get the stats - ALL day,
>because of updates... sometimes it seems that the stats for individuals
>are done, but the update for teams hasn't. I started looking for updated
>stats at 09:00 am today (local time), and now it is 09:00 pm and they
>STILL are not ready - now, it's evening and then in a couple of hours I
>will go to bed, and next morning, the same will happen - quite annoying -
>I never really can get to see the stats.
>
>Is this a known problem? Is it being corrected? Am I an idiot? Will it be
>better (Not me, but the time the stats take :-) and so on?

Statsbox is currently delayed ... read
http://oldcgi.distributed.net/cgi/dnet-finger.cgi?user=decibel

Stats update starts usually at 0:00 UTC (2:00 CEST in .dk, I think).
I (in Germany, CET (UTC+0100)/CEST(UTC+0200)) can read new OGR stats after
about an hour, rew RC5 stats at noon or a bit later, but in the evening they
are there. If everything runs well.

Andreas
--
CPU time is a terrible thing to waste!