[RC5] Daily updates

bwilson at fers.com bwilson at fers.com
Fri May 18 20:18:20 EDT 2001

Yes, you are correct.  This reduces traffic both directions, and also gives you

a slightly better keyrate, since the client has to switch packets less often.
__
Bruce Wilson, Manager, FERS Business Services
bwilson at fers.com, 312.245.1750, http://www.fers.com/
PGP KeyID: 5430B995, http://www.lasthome.net/~bwilson/

File not found. Make it up as I go along?
         [OK]         [Cancel]

	rc5 at lists.distributed.net

	05/18/2001 23:44