[RC5] Daily updates

chicks at chicks.net chicks at chicks.net
Sat May 19 16:46:53 EDT 2001

Upgrade your brain!  http://addy.com/sweeneyd/articles/netiquette.html#l14

--
</chris>

Any chance of those paper cups and string being upgraded to tin cans
and wire?  Or as a coworker has said . . . I've seen better throughput
from a pair of gorillas and flash cards.   -Jon Lewis <jlewis at fdt.net>

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net