[RC5] proxy question

Michael B. Baker Michael.B.Baker at home.com
Sat May 19 15:51:13 EDT 2001

I'm not a network-wonk, so pardon my ignorance...

I have a few clients running on a LAN (192.168.x.x). One of these clients is
a VPN server (2 nics) which is connected to the world via DSL. I use
pcanywhere to access this connection when I'm away from the office to work
on an application within the LAN using my laptop, which is running perproxy.
My laptop has two nics, one connected to the isolated LAN (192.168.x.x) and
one connected to the company-wide LAN which allows my perproxy to 'see' the
distributed.net keyserver. While my laptop is connected to the two LAN's,
clients are served by the perproxy and the perproxy is served by the dnet
keyserver.

Since the two VPN nics have different ip addresses, is there anything I can
do which will allow the clients within the LAN to see my proxy through the
VPN? The VPN is running win2k server.

Thanks for your help.

Mike

Michael B. Baker