[RC5] Daily updates

Hugo Villeneuve harpagon at rocketmail.com
Sat May 19 19:20:28 EDT 2001

Maybe the list could use a tool like DEMIME:

http://scifi.squawk.com/demime.html

The OpenBSD mailing lists use it since the end of April.

I usually don't care when alternative text/plain part are available but I
do complain when only html crap is sent.

[Obviously I'm not talking about this Yahoo web base account but my regular
account which I read using the powerfull mutt text based client.]

Hugo Villeneuve