[RC5] How can I get my clients to ONLY work on RC5?

Billy Hutton huttonb at home.com
Sun May 20 10:07:48 EDT 2001

I have a modest rc5 network at home.  It consists of four Linux boxes built
with old hardware, and one Windows 98 machine.  My best number of blocks for
a day was almost 2,000.  Yesterday it was only 73!

I know update times and buffer content have a lot to do with a rate, and I'm
not too worried about tweaking those settings.  What does concern me though,
is that when my windows box is done with rc5, it starts working on OGR.  I
don't want to work on OGR.  I don't care about OGR.  I want my cpu cycles to
go to rc5!  :)

My Linux boxes have this in dnetc.ini, and not a trace of OGR in their logs.
Unfortunately, they're also my oldest, slowest computers, so when my '98 box
quits doing OGR, it shows.

(Linux)
[misc]
project-priority=RC5,DES,CSC,OGR

(Windows)
[misc]
project-priority=RC5,DES,CSC,OGR

Both configs look the same.  How can I tell my '98 box to just work on rc5?

Thanks,
Billy

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net