[RC5] How can I get my clients to ONLY work on RC5?

Jeff Lacy jeffdl at mn.mediaone.net
Sun May 20 16:41:37 EDT 2001

Hi Billy,

You should put a :0 or =0 after OGR in dnetc.ini.  The modified version
would then look like this:
[misc]
project-priority=RC5,DES,CSC,OGR=0

I'm not quite sure why your linux computers don't work on ogr automatically.
I am guessing that the client thinks your computers aren't fast enough for
ogr, so it only works on rc5.

I find that a better way to configure the clients is by running
"dnetc -config".  All the options are nicely expained and it is easy to use,
so you might try it sometime :-)

Good Luck,

Jeff