[RC5] client

bert odell bertodell at charter.net
Sun May 20 21:52:19 EDT 2001

Hi my rc5 client is doing only about 88keys/sec when it should be doing
about 3 mkeys/s on a 900mhz thunderbird(benchmarking the RC5 core
produces about 3,074,000 keys). Does anyone know why this is happening?
could there be a bottleneck or  a setting I've forgotten? using core #6
RG/HB ATH. I did upgrade with a 256 megs of ram chip some months ago
then from a 550mhz athlon to 900 mhz thunderbird. Any thoughts?

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net