[RC5] client

john john+distributed at kanaka.net
Mon May 21 10:46:47 EDT 2001

i'd be willing to bet its the safe bios settings on the motherboard.  same thing happened to me when i first installed my new athlon 650 a year or so ago.. i was getting like 95kkeys/sec.  i wanted to cry.  just reboot, go into the bios (usually press del) and select 'optimal preset settings' or whatever the it may be called for your particular bios.  when it comes back up, you should be pumping out keys at full pace.