[RC5] Cross post. Krystalia UD cancer team.

Ferry van Steen td at salesint.com
Tue May 22 14:06:19 EDT 2001

I doubt that they will have more clients since i'm guessing they use
entropia (believe that was the name) it's also used for fight aids at home.
Mailed them several times I have some linux boxes they can use but
appearantly they don't care about fixing aids cuz we're six months further
and still NO linux client. (www.fightaidsathome.com)

(entropia)
System Requirements for FightAIDSatHome:
Windows 2000, NT 4.0, Me, or 98
Internet Explorer 5.x installed
96MB Memory (RAM) minimum
Pentium 133 or above

furthermore i don't see what this has to do with this list

regards