[RC5] Cross post. Krystalia UD cancer team.

Vladimir Medvedev skeeve at mailru.com
Tue May 22 18:13:37 EDT 2001

Yep. Lasting for some time already.

But it has no good stats, client takes ~20 Mb in memory.
As for me, the only advantage is that finding a drug for cancer treatment is
more important rather then finding a key.

Kind regards.

-----------
Vladimir I.Medvedev,
Engineering manager
TECNOMATIX Automatisierungssysteme GmbH, Moscow Bureau.
Tel.:    +7-(095)-312-9744
Mobile:  +7-(902)-141-9646
e:mail:  vm.tecnomatix at g23.relcom.ru
ICQ:     11219554