[RC5] Cross post. Krystalia UD cancer team.

Mike Faunce mike at faunce.com
Tue May 22 14:07:28 EDT 2001

UD (United Devices, http://www.ud.com) is different from Entropia.  UD has
partnered with Intel for it's cancer research project.  Entropia
(http://www.entropia.com) has partnered with some other research lab for
it's AIDS research.  Parabon (http://www.parabon.com) has a different cancer
research project as well.  And then Stanford U has two projects, one on
genome research (Genome at Home) and one on protein folding (Folding at Home).
Folderol has a protein folding project as well.

Mike
-----
Mike Faunce
mike at faunce dot com