[RC5] CPU Utilization in Task Manager (NT)

Chris Mulcahy cmulcahy at cmulcahy.com
Thu May 24 09:24:02 EDT 2001

Thanks for the info.  I hadn't known about being able to pause DNet when
running a process.  This is very handy information.

I'm not trying to run Distributed.net without users knowing.  I have no
desire at all to hide the process from the process list.

I saw the information on how to make just the CPU monitor graph (not the
process list) ignore a process.  It will show the processor usage for
everything but the ignored process.

Hmm.  Maybe I'll open up my search on google to something along the
lines of "ignore idle process task manager" to see if instead of
ignoring a specific process, it was meant to ignore processes whose
priority was set to idle.

Again, thanks.  I'll keep looking.  When (not if) I find the
information, I'll be sure to share it.

Chris Mulcahy