[RC5] CPU Utilization in Task Manager (NT)

dan the person hedonist at win.co.nz
Sat May 26 00:16:07 EDT 2001

jbugden at alis.com wrote:

> So, how do I make dnetc behave as the Idle process in that it's totals do
> not count towards the CPU Utilization in taskmgr.exe?

First purchase 10,000 copies of Windows NT.  Then beg MS to let you see their 'shared source''.  Now the easy part, make the changes to the NT source required to have have the system idle process allocate CPU time to dnetc while not showing the effect in the performance counters.  Then violate your source license by compiling the changed code and running it on your system.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net