Odp: [RC5] Stats suggestion

Andreas D. Landmark andreas.landmark at noxtension.com
Thu May 31 14:04:09 EDT 2001

At 04.01.2002 18:27, you wrote:
> > Would it be possible to have the stats server figure up a processing
> > rate for the last 30 or 60 days?  I've been doing RC5 since it
> > started.  My first system was a 486DX2/66.  I'm currently running an
> > Athlon 800 and three other systems.  This means my current rate is a
> > lot higher than my overall rate.  But daily it goes up and down
> > depending on when my various systems fetch and flush blocks.  With a
> > 30 or maybe a 60 day average I'd be able to see a little more
> > accurately how fast my systems are working these days.
> >

> >                             Stephen Berg
>
>I support that idea

This idea pops up from time to time on the list, but the earlier
discussions usually
end up in "it's too much calculation for the stats-box".
Until the new statsbox come online I can't see this being implemented
(unless they've
found some revolutionary new way of speeding up the stats-crunching).

--
Andreas D Landmark / noXtension
Real Time, adj.:

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net