[RC5] Cpu time used by OGR

Tom Ribbens webmaster at multi-air.com
Thu May 31 20:59:45 EDT 2001

Dennis Lubert wrote:

> well, I cant calculate it, but if u look at the rc5 rate graphs, u will see
> a decrease when ogr starts.

Quite logical isn't it: I think the client standard downloads a 20 OGR
blocks, which will even keep a fast computer busy for a while, and OGR
is in standard project priority before RC5.  And then all the people
with the lurk or lurkonly modes on will probably not get any rc5 work
units anymore.  This is only true for the peoples who do not care what
the cow is doing.

Tom Ribbens