[RC5] When RC5 will be finished...

Marco Tedaldi marco at tedaldi.net
Thu Nov 1 13:39:58 EST 2001

I'm just wondering, why we couldn't use the results from OGR-24
for shortening the OGR-25 contest. Because for every GR (not
OGR) -25 there must be an GR-24 under it. So if we just would
check The GR-24 if they are OGRs with ab 25th mark (and so on
with 26...) it should make the Times much shorter!

Or am i wrong with this?

cu

Marco

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net