[RC5] When RC5 will be finished...

Bernd Kuehl bernd at informatik.Uni-Osnabrueck.DE
Thu Nov 1 17:35:57 EST 2001

On Thursday, November 1, 2001, at 04:25  PM, Flynn, Steve non Unisys
wrote:

> Really?
>
> OGR-24 294 Gnodes were completed yesterday
> OGR-25 36,197,289 Gnodes were completed yesterday

Yes this are up-to-date stats. But the "percent done"-stats at
http://n0cgi.distributed.net/statistics/ogr/index.html are month old...

> Doesn't look dead to me. I wonder if the Dnet staff are aware that the
> projects are dead!

I talked with some dnet participants. Because OGR-24 comes to now end
and the "percent done"-stats are out-of-date, they (and I) are afraid
that dnet has serious technical problems and will never finish the
OGR-projects. And then all the cpu cycles will be wasted...

Bernd