[RC5] When RC5 will be finished...

Knut Pfefferkorn Knut.Pfefferkorn at KeyWarrior.net
Fri Nov 2 17:39:13 EST 2001

On 2 Nov 2001, at 13:53, Bjoern Martin wrote:

> >See, if I use a P120 and only update every two weeks, I have a pretty high
> >chance the blocks it crunched have been processed already by someone else.
>
> I thought blocks are reassigned the earliest 30 or 60 days. Maybe someone
> from the staff can clarify this?

IIRC 90 days.
(of course, that's not true, wenn a project comes to the end...)

http://n0cgi.distributed.net/faq/index.cgi?_highlightWords=assign&file=52

greetings,
    knut

--
join our RC5 cracking team  | To ensure privacy and data integrity this message
http://www.keywarrior.net/  | has been encrypted by using dual rounds of ROT-13
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net