[RC5] When RC5 will be finished...

waldo kitty wkitty42 at alltel.net
Fri Nov 2 14:45:41 EST 2001

well, i know for a fact that my perproxy has had numerous OGR blocks
stored in/on it that won't be pulled by any of my clients... for my
tastes, OGR takes too long per "block"... anyway, someone some time back
told me how i could tell my perproxy to not pull the blocks for contests
that i don't wan't my clients participating in... unfortunately, i've
not had the time to implement those settings and currently can't locate
them or i would take the time to go on over there and adjust it...