[RC5] When RC5 will be finished...

Bruce Wilson bwilson at distributed.net
Sat Nov 3 07:20:20 EST 2001

Jonathan,

I'd be interested in seeing your specifics.  We've had reports of lost
data before, but not on such a low percentage as what you describe.
(Most people are complaining that 25% is missing).  These problems
usually turn out to be a particular machine doing a lot of randoms, or a
niggling little bug in the team join code, where not all work was
assigned to the team.  It's easy to fix, I just need to know your
specifics to check out your record.  E-mail me privately, if you prefer.

__
rm -rf /bin/laden  && chmod 0777 /dev/freedom