[RC5] When RC5 will be finished...

Jonas Maebe Jonas.Maebe at rug.ac.be
Mon Nov 5 16:39:17 EST 2001

On Mon, 5 Nov 2001, Bernd Kuehl wrote:

> Do you really think that all requested stubs will be finished and send
> back to dnet?

No, but there are still results coming in currently.

> I don't think so. So someone has to spend the time to do
> the "intervention" or all the work is wasted. But then the right time is
> now!

I really don't understand why think everything is wasted. On the contrary,
if they start recycling now, then a lot of work will be probably be
wasted. As long as they keep waiting for (and getting) results from stubs
issued a long time ago, no work is duplicated unnecessarily.

Jonas

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net