[RC5] When RC5 will be finished...

Stanley Appel s.appel at bigfoot.com
Mon Nov 5 19:44:58 EST 2001

Let's do some basic math.
Currently OGR-24 has done 135.437.000 Gnodes.
At 1 dec last year there was:
    100% done at pass 1
    70% done at pass 2.
(Let's say there is nothing done on OGR-24 from dec until now)
   135.437.000 eq 170%
   1% eq 800.000
and there must be done 30% so still  2.400.000 gnodes to be done.

At the moment there is a daily production of 22.000.000 gnodes on OGR-25
!!!

Lets put OGR-24 in recycle and have it done within a day.

(Every node we don't get back within 1 week I'm prepared to
 put in my proxy by hand and have it finished within a day.
 At the moment I produce 10.000 gnodes a day myself).

Stanley