[RC5] When RC5 will be finished...

Mike Faunce mike at faunce.com
Mon Nov 5 22:42:17 EST 2001

Oh yeah, here's a link to see the 6 people who actually submitted OGR-24
blocks the previous day:

http://stats.distributed.net/ogr-24/plist.php3?low=1&limit=6&source=y

If you try to use the one on the stats page that does the "top 100
yesterday" it freaks out since everyone who didn't submit blocks is tied for
7th place.  It may actually come back if you wait long enough, but ...