[RC5] When RC5 will be finished...

Mike Faunce mike at faunce.com
Mon Nov 5 22:38:10 EST 2001

While he did slip a digit, his overall conclusion is correct.  At the
current speed of OGR-25 (33,000,000 gnodes a day), if we re-issued all the
outstanding OGR-24 blocks, we'd finish in a under day:

135,437,000 >= 170%
800,000 >= 1%

24,000,000 >= 30%

we did 33,000,000 on OGR-25 on 11/4.

Hell, we could just start over on OGR-24 (assuming the OGR bug caused many
more errors than was/is suspected) and finish two brand new passes in under
a week!

F I N I S H   I T !