[RC5] When RC5 will be finished...

Jonas Maebe Jonas.Maebe at rug.ac.be
Tue Nov 6 15:22:30 EST 2001

On Mon, 5 Nov 2001, Bernd Kuehl wrote:

> >> Do you really think that all requested stubs will be finished and send
> >> back to dnet?
> >
> > No, but there are still results coming in currently.
>
> But how long will you wait? 1 month, 1 year, 4 years?

I'm not with the distributed.net staff, so I don't know. They will
probably wait until they have time to do the necessary work to recycle
OGR. I was just trying to explain that waiting with the recycle doesn't
mean that any work gets lost.

And if you think it doesn't go fast enough and you have experience with
Sybase (and whatever else is necessary) and a lot of free time, mail to
<help at distributed.net> and tell them you want to help. After all,
distributed.net is completely run by volunteers and I suppose fresh blood
(with lots of free time) is always welcome.

Jonas

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net