[RC5] When RC5 will be finished...

Bruce Wilson bwilson at distributed.net
Tue Nov 6 08:13:57 EST 2001

What do you want me to say that I have not already said?

Recycle is overdue.  We can't recycle until we determine what work has
truly been completed and what has not.  Determining this takes a huge
amount of effort which can only be done by certain people.  (More
volunteers won't help on this part).  We are also waiting for a new
client which will close some holes, so we can be sure the new work will
not cause the problems we've seen in the past.

You'll have it when it's ready, but it's not ready until it's ready.

__

rm -rf /bin/laden  && chmod 0777 /dev/freedom

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net