[RC5] When RC5 will be finished...

Bruce Wilson bwilson at distributed.net
Tue Nov 6 15:17:56 EST 2001

People like that are part of the reason it is so necessary for us to do
our manual recycle.  Because we are accepting each work unit twice,
these people are currently able to boost their stats by resubmitting the
same work every day.

I will see to it that s2t at s2t.net is permanently removed from stats.

To anyone else thinking of trying: Don't.  When we do our recycle, we'll
be picking up these people on a massive scale.  You won't like the
results, trust me.

__

rm -rf /bin/laden  && chmod 0777 /dev/freedom