[RC5] Bug in stats?

Fuzzy Logic fuzzman at m-net.arbornet.org
Wed Nov 7 10:26:26 EST 2001

I've got a bug with RC5 stats.

Somehow a second team with the same contact info as mine was created some
time ago.  I do know that the blocks in the team are not mine and it
freaks me out every time i see two groups with the same name.

There is only one participant in the group, and it's not me.

I requested the password and signed in, in the hopes that I could delete
the group.  No go.  Could someone clean up group 10768?

Fuzzy
Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net