[RC5] Stats suggestion

Bjoern Martin boris59 at gmx.net
Thu Nov 8 21:47:11 EST 2001

>  Hi there,

Hi.

>My Block Submission History looks like this:
>
>Date          Blocks
>7-Nov-2001    3,331
>31-Oct-2001   6,287
>22-Oct-2001   7,992
>Sometime ago someone in the dnet team said that, for ranking purpose, some
>people kept their blocks to perform a mega-flush.
>I think that if the rank for the day was calculated with this "corrected"
>"Current Rate", it would deny these folks the pleasure of getting it's day
>of glory...
>
>What do you think?

I think there is no point in taking these people their day of glory, but
there is a point in giving the option to or additionally show a submission
average on the last seven days -  or maybe 30 days.

>Is it dificult to do this?

Your suggestion might be difficult, as the PHP script has to get your last
two days from the database. But an average value wouldn't be that difficult.

>Bye,
>
>         Sérgio Ribeiro
>         Porto - Portugal

Bye,