[RC5] Stats suggestion

Dan Petrak petrak at home.com
Thu Nov 8 17:17:47 EST 2001

Isn't this done?

Then again, someone will complain that the people who have been in for a
long time have an advantage over the new people, so this swings back to the
other side of the issue...

Isn't it good enough that we also have yesterday's ranking as well as
overall?

overall:
http://rc5stats.distributed.net/rc5-64/plist.php3?low=1&limit=100
yesterday: