[RC5] D.net causing overheating

Redaktion Legalize! Wiesbaden redaktion at legalizewiesbaden.de
Thu Nov 15 18:19:30 EST 2001

Hi,

forgive me the foolish question. But what would be a normal
temp for an duron800?
This machine actually runs with 43 (104f) degrees. In the sommer's
heat (when the room is 32C) we had 48 degreess at the procs,
sometimes up to 53 but then the systems slowed down or even
crashed sometimes. 2 mem chips went down yonder at one machine
but... At those conditions we run the machines with 3 case fans
(1 in, 2 out).

Gruesse aus Deutschland

Harald