[RC5] D.net causing overheating

Brad T. bradtod at rocketmail.com
Thu Nov 15 14:35:20 EST 2001

thats a good temperature. Try overclocking it. My duron 750 overclocked
to 870 runs at 57c. I've had mine set that way for the past 4 months so
its very stable. Also I'm impressed with the key rate I get of 3.1m ks.
--- Redaktion Legalize! Wiesbaden <redaktion at legalizewiesbaden.de>

=====
Take care,
Check out my site @